Social Icons

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Spring 2013 NYFW with NARS Cosmetics Tanya Taylor Show

GNSCmzzAu1xFarTAeQMdZOy-7z43gq6jPN1pQ3sEL5c
It is Fashion week in New York! We are excited to share with you some stunning looks. NARS will be revealing the collection this evening that was used to create the look for the Tanya Taylor runaway show. I will be showing you the makeup used to create this appearance. Uzo, NARS International Lead Makeup Stylist will be creating a flawless skin and natural brow look. “It’s channeling Natalie Wood from the early 60’s at the famous Sandy Lane Hotel in Barbados,” said Uzo. “The skin is fair and flawless. Brows are lightly filled in to look somewhat messy but natural.” Below I will show you the key products used to create the exclusive look:

NARS Tanya Taylor first look - lo res
FACE
EYES·
-tRLMwtbyo3gRrj7fHi14NZxM6KbydALXgfy1_OIgN0
LIPS

Tell me what you think about the New York fashion week! Did you like the retro look of Tanya Taylor? I hope everyone has enjoyed reading this. Stay tuned for more exciting things to come. Tell me your thoughts below.


Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

9 comments:

  1. Not a fan of the clothes but maybe the makeup? I'm curious to read more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to go to fashion week :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a child born in the 70s I love the clothes! Very Brady Bunch. I could do without the orange, but I still love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of love Orange now! I never did before. I love the brightness of it I think

      Delete
  4. I am not big on orange but I love the floral top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all of these, Love the orange and the wrap on her hair, Plus orange looks good on many the same with golds, Great info xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the retro ! This would be awesome to go to !

    ReplyDelete

Comments