Social Icons

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mally Beauty Evercolor Modern Matte Eyeshadow Duo Review!


mallylogo
*I received these items for the purpose of a review all opinions are 100% my own. I only receive items that I feel are good for my readers.Your opinion may be different than mine.*
To kick off the spring I had the opportunity to try Mally Beauty Evercolor Modern Matte Eyeshadow Duo in Sage and Sunset.  Anyone that knows me should know that Mally products are at the top of my list of must have items in my beauty cabinet!  If you want a flawless bulletproof cosmetic Mally Beauty is for you. Not only do I love Mally’s products, Mally as a person is a kind, genuine, beautiful person on the outside and inside. I love how Mally engages with her fans on Facebook and answers any questions you may have. When I received these products I was not surprised how beautiful they were as I have many different Mally Beauty products and each one I love. Let’s take a look!

Collage
The Evercolor Modern Matte Eyeshadow Duo comes in a nice compact with a double ended cosmetic brush. On one side you use to apply and the other side can be used for blending. Let me just tell you the brushes are amazing!! I hate the little sponge brushes that come with cosmetics you buy at the drugstore. On the back of the compact you will find the name of the product. What I think is so cool about these compacts are that you can take the eyeshadow pans right out of the case!! This is great for mixing a compact up with different combinations, or if you run out of a color you can pop a new one right in!
100_2120 sunsetclosed sunsetopen
In the above pictures is the Evercolor Sunset shade. On the left is Pink Horizon and left is Purple Haze. What makes these fantastic is you can make various looks with these 2 shades. One can wear them alone or take both shades to create a beautiful look. I took the light shade and applied it all over my eyelid, then used the Purple Haze and put it in my crease blending up to my brow bone.  I finished it off with Mally eyeliner and Urban Decay Bigfatty Mascara.
My Verdict
I love how smooth the eyeshadows are. Application is very easy. In addition, the eyeshadow do not go on cakey or flake off during the day. Once applied it will stay on all day. Furthermore, I love the ability to blend this eyeshadow easily. I have an addiction to eyeshadow (Slowly starting to have an addiction to eyeliner too!) and I love blending colors together so if I cannot blend colors easy than it is not worth having!
mallysage sageclosed sageopen
Like the Sunset one above I took the lighter shade which is Fresh Meadow (Pale Mint green in color) applied it all over my eyelid and then used Ivy (Dark Hunter green shade) in the crease.
My Overall Verdict
Again this is another stellar product by Mally Beauty. I am very impressed with the smoothness and pigmentation that this product has. The colors are very beautiful in the case and on. I want to try Mally’s color eyeliners so maybe in the future we will have a chance to try them.
You can find this product and many of other Mally Beauty products at QVC. You can also purchase Mally Beauty products directly on the website Mally Beauty. Sign up for Mally’s newsletter as she runs promotions and specials all the time for free shipping and other wonderful deals.
Connect with Mally on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Ustream
*Disclosure: I received these products for the purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this review. Your opinion may vary from mine.*

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.

10 comments:

  1. I love that green! What great colors for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the smokey green eye look, my daughter would love Mally Beauty products! Great review :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love those colors... I may need to get these for my daughter for a birthday gift !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors! Especially the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia! It's always hard finding eyeshadow with great pigmentation. As far as those sponge applicators...why on earth do they still make those, lol! Thanks for the review...I'll have to go check them out! Have a great week!

    Michell @Prowess and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! These colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo I love the green hues!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great review I love the green shadows :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the green! I am happy to hear it stays in place as well. I hate when I do a great look for the day and within hours, it looks terrible because it won't stay on that long.

    ReplyDelete

Comments