Social Icons

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Tricia’s Treasures New Design

 

As some of you have noticed I have decided that for our one year blogiversary that I would give it the gift of a new design. I have thought about the change for quite some time and while it may take getting used to, in the end I feel it is something I can be happy with. At Tricia’s Treasures I strive to bring you reviews and giveaways that you enjoy.  I will continue to bring you reviews and giveaways of many fantastic beauty companies along with other fabulous finds of household, kids, technology, and more. I hope that you like it as much as I do and continue to stick with me through this transition. I will be continuing to edit over the next several days. Thank you for all your support.

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.
Comments