Social Icons

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Arbonne RE9 Advanced for Men Review

 Father’s Day Gift Selection.
arbonnelogo
Arbonne materialized in Switzerland when one man Petter Mørck worked together with bio-chemists. biologists, and herbalists who helped him bring his vision to reality and Arbonne was born. Arbonne came to the United States in 1980 and through the networks and consultants it is shared all over the world. '”Arbonne's product line has since grown to include both inner and outer health and beauty products that are unparalleled in quality, safety, value, benefits and results! The wonderful thing about Arbonne is that it's not just about great products, it's also about great people”.
Disclosure: I received these items for the purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this review. Your opinion may vary from mine.

When Arbonne contacted me and asked me if I would be willing to review their men’s line of products I was very excited! I have heard many great things about this company and their products that I could not wait to share them with my husband. Arbonne sent me the RE9 Advanced men set. This set includes RE9 Advanced for Men Exfoliating Wash, Shave Gel, Post-Shave Balm and Facial Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen. I also received the Sky cologne.
arbonneproducts

Arbonne’s products are made with botanical ingredients and are vegan certified. In addition, Arbonne formulas are never tested on animals and do not contain animal-derived ingredients or animal by-products. My husband tried each of these products and is extremely happy with the results. Typically, my husband uses an electric razor to trim his beard or shave it off when he is feeling adventurous. However, when I told him that I received these products for him to try he was up for the challenge of using a regular razor. The reason he does not use a regular razor is because most times the products he uses are more irritating to his skin and he has not found one he particularly cares for. With Arbonne being made from botanical ingredients he did not find any of these products irritating to his skin, and took a liking to use a regular razor. In addition, he mentioned how he loved the way his skin felt smooth, and that the razor glided smoothly giving him a close nic free shave.
arbonnecollage
Arbonne Sky cologne has a masculine scent and is infused with woods, herbs, and notes citrus. This scent has a light earthy smell which is one of my favorite scents! The Sky cologne uses a pump nozzle which sprays a fine mist. My husband is very picky with scents and anything I usually like he does not. I was reluctant that he would not like this cologne; however, he loves it!!!! He has been using it every day since! This is a cologne that I will be buying for him in the future. Check it out at Arbonne.
Arbonne has so many things to choose from. For Father’s day this would be a great gift to get your special man in your life.
Connect with Arbonne on Facebook, and Twitter

Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.
Comments