Social Icons

Monday, June 10, 2013

Juil Clogs Review



juil
Disclosure: I received this item for the purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own. I was not compensated for this review. Your opinion may vary from mine.

I love a nice pair of comfortable shoes. I am a sneaker girl because I find them the most comfortable for wearing every day. I am always searching for something different as I love a nice looking shoe but want comfort. Finding those two elements together is sometimes a hard task. While searching for a comfortable shoe I stumbled upon Juil. When I saw the front page I instantly wanted a pair of the Holland clogs. I have always wanted a pair of clogs but was unsure how comfortable they would be. Juil sent me a pair to try and I chose the Holland clogs.
clogstopview
When I received these in the mail I could not wait to try them. The shoes came in a nice box and under the clogs was a beautiful bag that you can see above under the clogs. The bag will be great to use when you want to take the clogs with you someplace or to store other items when on the go. When I went to put my foot into them I noticed it was not wide enough on the side or top for my wide foot. I should have realized that shoes are hard to find because I have a wide foot. When I purchased my boots for my Orlando show last year I had the same issue, but did use my shoe stretcher and that worked fabulous for my boots so with that said, I decided to try it with my clogs! I sprayed the side interior and the inside top, put my leather shoe stretcher inside and let it sit for an hour with each shoe. To my surprise my foot slid in and they were extremely comfortable!! If you have a wide foot do not get discouraged, purchase the stretch Genie at your local drugstore and your problem can be solved. I love wearing these out and around the house. These clogs can be purchased in color brown or black on their website here
clogsbottom
What makes Juil unique?
You are probably wondering what makes these shoes or any of their sandals unique. With the energy flow technology restores the body's natural balance of energy by channeling the energies inherent in the earth's surface.
  • Subtle arch support in step with the barefoot movement
  • Exclusive design allows your feet to move naturally while maintaining a snug fit
  • Ergonomically-designed footbed and uppers soften to fit the contours of your foot and allow for extended wear
Any of these styles are perfect for all kinds of attire. The arch that is built into Juil’s sandals allow natural movement which helps strengthen your foot and allows it to adjust naturally. Juil makes their shoe so it fits your foot; not your foot fitting the shoe. Juil offers a variety of sandals for both me and women. Once you wear them you will fall in love.
Connect with Juil on Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.
Comments