Social Icons

Friday, July 12, 2013

Get a Personalized Card that is Fun to Use Card.com


card.comlogo
Disclosure: I received a gift card for compensation of this post. This post is written by me on behalf of card.com.

I received a prepaid card recently through card.com for a review of their service. Card.com is a prepaid card that requires no credit checks, no check cashing fees, no overdraft fees or late fees. One can use this anywhere Visa® or MasterCard® is accepted and there is ATMs worldwide that are accessible. If you do not like to use a bank or want to use a prepaid card online then this may work out great for you.

twincard
I chose the twin towers personalized card. I chose this card because I felt it was the right one to pick after all that has happened in New York and our country. The card is beautiful and I will continue to keep it after I am done using it. With Card.com, you can have your federal benefits loaded onto the card and your paycheck as well with direct deposit. In addition, loading funds is very easy you can set up your PayPal account with your card and load right from PayPal. In addition, western union will accept cash to load onto your card. Since I use Greendot faithfully, I am very knowledgeable with the Greendot moneypak. Purchase a Greendot moneypak at one of the participating retailers plus $4.95 to load and you can load that amount onto your card using the numbers on the moneypak card. Most retailers only accept cash to buy the moneypak so make sure you have it on hand. What I love about the moneypak that makes it very convenient is if someone you know has card.com and you want to get him or her a gift you can purchase a moneypak and they can just load their card up with funds! As my kids would say easy peasy lemon squeezie. If you load $800 in the prior 30 days, the monthly maintenance fee of $5.95 will be waived. If you do not want to use it with a direct deposit, it is still a great card to use for many types of occasions. Card.com is safer to use than having cash. All loaded funds are 100% FDIC insured which means the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation up to $250,000 insures your deposits.
I used this card and had no problems at all. Once I received the card, I called the number to activate and my funds were immediately available to me. I could not use this as a debit card as it declined it and I had to choose credit for the transaction to finalize. Card.com on Card.com there is many cards to choose from. Check them out today!
Connect with Card.com on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
Like the Post? Do share with your Friends.
Comments